[Nfb-krafters-korner] cutting question

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Sep 2 22:54:10 UTC 2011

I loved my going back to sewing and especially quilting.  Before I  went
blind I didn't have the time to do hand quilting.  When I went blind  suddenly
14 years ago as of August 26th I had the time, but didn't have a clue  if I
could and how I could do it without seeing anything.  Well it took  some
time and lots of triaals and errors and a whole lot of determination and I
did it!  Mom who still quilts now at the age of 93 [well Mom does  everything
at the age of 93, drives, dances, sews,and babysits for 3 Great
Grandaughter Princesses  all day on Monday][that is my day off], well you  see where I
get my "do it" from.  Mon, though, kept telling me I couldn't  do it because
I couldn't see.  It made me more determined to do it and  prove I could!

In a message dated 9/2/2011 6:41:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,