[Nfb-krafters-korner] speakers and creative ideas

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Wed Sep 7 17:25:38 UTC 2011

Joyce,
I can talk with you arter this weekend.  I will be feeling LOST once my show
opens, since I have put all my creative energies into it for the past year,
full time. I am already feeling LOST, now that the work is all at the
gallery - and I told Bob yesterday, I need to figure out a new project
because I am going to be feeling lost at sea, I think.

Call me next week, I am usually here druing the day -

Lynda River Woman