[Nfb-krafters-korner] speakers and creative ideas

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Sep 7 21:32:11 UTC 2011

It would be interesting to learn about what other options we could use
doing clay.  The kiln is something that intimmidates me.  That I would  need to
go out and find a place, transportation, teacher willing to work with  me[I
know I am wining now], but if I could play a little at home by myself, then
 that might spark my interest.  Clay is such a tactile thing I would like
to  give it a try.

In a message dated 9/7/2011 2:50:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,