[Nfb-krafters-korner] speakers and creative ideas

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 18:44:51 UTC 2011

Linda, I would love to learn more about pottery making.  I took one course,
and it was such a big mess I have hesitated to bring clay into my house.
Somebody on this list talked about a kind of clay that didn't sound as
though it required so much mess.  And if there is a way to finish it without
taking it to a kiln, I would love to know about that, too.

Ramona