[Nfb-krafters-korner] speakers and creative ideas

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Wed Sep 7 18:49:24 UTC 2011

I do not have experience with non-fired clay but maybe someone else here
does? If not, I can begin to investigate and we can explore it
together...ok? Maybe someone here has a lot more experience with that than I
have - I only used it once in a classromm at the college, for a specific
project, but I can begin to check that out.