[Nfb-krafters-korner] speakers and creative ideas

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Wed Sep 7 23:07:55 UTC 2011

Yes, those are all concerns that are very valid. I am lucky in that my
artist friend Lois picks me up each wednesday and takes me with her to our
pottery class. When Lois does not go, then either Bob or my grand daugher
take me. I am very lucky to have these people who also work with clay so I
can tag along with them.

We can explore the no fire clays.  The techniques will be similar but not
exactly the same because the clay bodies are so different and have different
rates of drying time, molding, etc.

Lynda River Woman