[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fwd: A Note of Appreciation

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Thu Sep 8 18:17:20 UTC 2011

Joyce,

It's interesting that you should mention this.  My husband Adam is currently
participating in the study and it is very involved.  He had to stop the
urine testing for a while because he got bronchitis and had to take
medications.  they don't want any meds in your system which would compromize
the testing.  He's back in it now and I'm sure it will be successful for
him.  I was not a candidate because I have light perception and have been
diagnosed with sleep apnea.  Anyway, I'm sure some of the KK members would
benefit from this study.

Regards,

Denise