[Nfb-krafters-korner] speakers and creative ideas

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Sep 8 18:53:44 UTC 2011

Linda,

Let me know what these three ladies decide and if you think you might need
more then 1 Monday Night for this discussion.

We have Mondays booked up until October and I have a couple of things not
set in stone as of yet for Monday Dates, but we do need these in toward the
beginning of the month of October.  So let me know if you think 1 or 2
Mondays would be best for the clay discussion.

In a message dated 9/8/2011 9:23:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,