[Nfb-krafters-korner] speakers and creative ideas

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Fri Sep 9 05:56:57 UTC 2011

I'm so glad to hear that I can learn the things I want to learn and that
there are ways to make the self-hardening clay as sturdy.  Now you've really
got me intrigued.  I hope the chat happens in October.

Regards,

Denise

Oh, for anyone who is totally blind, it has been my experience that I start
by saying how does a blind person do something and then with the help of
someone who has that answer, I realize I can do more than I thought I could
do.  So, don't tink a totally blind person can do less than a better sighted
person or a legally blind person.  You just have to do it in another way.