[Nfb-krafters-korner] Safety pin class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Sep 9 18:06:39 UTC 2011

Sorry I missed putting info in subject line., but this is important for
folks to act on this ASAP
boleks crafts
#JF519..........$16.50
7 inch  pumpkin  lighted

order:
Orders / Customer  Service:          1-800-743-2723
1-330-364-8878

Eastern  Time                 Monday - Friday (9:00-5:00) Saturday
(9:00-3:00)       Sunday  (Closed)

_http://www.bolekscrafts.com/homepage_1.htm_
(_http://www.bolekscrafts.com/homepage_1.htm_
(http://www.bolekscrafts.com/homepage_1.htm) )

Here is the information for the pumpkin  kit.

They are having sales on the beads and pins right  now.  They are  open on
Saturdays, too.

They do have the votive candle kits, but I do not  know which kit  number
Theresa is using.

I ordered today and they told me they would ship  out by the middle of
next
week.

Joyce  Kane
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (_http://www.krafterskorner.org/_
(http://www.krafterskorner.org/) )
_Blindhands at AOL.com_ (mailto:Blindhands at AOL.com)