[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hel need suggestions

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Sep 16 21:47:02 UTC 2011

I tried putting the glue on pin back and I tried putting putting it on the
cylinder.  Fact is pin back is 3/4 inches and the the cylinder is 1 1/4
inches so I hold the pin back with my thumb and pointer finger and usually it
takes me at least 2 times going back and forth on pin back to be sure I got
glue  on it.  and then I put the glue gun down and have to pick up the pin,
kinda  feel how to line it up and then put it in place.  I then let go of
the pin  back and put my thumb on top of the pin to add pressure to the pin
back into the  glue.  Now let me back up just a little.  Did I say how I tell
if I  got enough hot glue on the pin back?  As soon as it starts burning my
 thumb, I start to put the glue gun down.  I try not to danc around saying
ouch, ouch , ouch too much, I try not to shake my hand and get
distracted[it is  distracting when this hot glue hits the back of your thumb nail.  All
I  want is to get this cylinder in place ASAP.  Let me tell you how
disappointing it is when I put it down and find out I didn't get enough glue on
it, or I was too late and the glue is hard or when I got too much glue and
there  seems to be a glob on the cylinder.[This isn't too bad as I take my
finger nail  and scrape it off after it is hardened.][As long as I don't take
too much  andloosen the pin back up]-did that too.  The biggest disappointment
is  when I get it all OK and open the pin and try pinning it to the card
stock and  then closing the pin back and trying not to bend the card I pull
the pin back  off on one part.bummer...

But I keep trying.  I got 3 done last night before I went out out  of a
tototal of 8.  That is what I donated to the Ladies Night out at the  VFW.

So I added to my donation by bringing a half bag of 3 pounds of chocolate
kisses and gave them all to the disc jockey and told him he could give
kisses to  all the ladies.  The bag was empty by the end of the night.  They even
 got me up to sing Amazing by Lone Star.  Of course some of the other
ladies  got up and helped me out singing.

In a message dated 9/15/2011 9:19:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,