[Nfb-krafters-korner] Lion brand yarns listing

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 05:21:02 UTC 2011

FYI, I was checking out a new yarn listed on the Lion Brand website and
thought others would like to know about this wonderful addition for listing
the color information. If they have had it before, I have not noticed it.

  	Oyster
Khaki tan
***
  	Picnic Green
Dusty mint green
***
	  	Clementine
Bright red-orange
***

These are just a couple of samples and I cut out the item number, price, and
various extra links not pertinent for this post.

Cindy S.
Knit with Care-where you can find the right hand knit gift for your special
occasion.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Knit-with-Care/107415059359215?sk=wall