[Nfb-krafters-korner] Would you like a clay class?

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Sun Sep 18 06:53:08 UTC 2011

Hey,

I'd love to take a class in clay.  I think it's a good idea to do a chat and
then decide about the actual class.  I for one would like to do some of
those projects with the leaves pressed into the clay.  I think that would
look so neat, especially if they were arranged in interesting patterns
around the bowl or other object, if not a bowl.  I'm looking forward to
this.  I'm sure I stated in a previous post that I'd like to do work with
non-firing clay as my access to a kiln is limited.  I understand that there
are ways to make the clay project sturdy enough to hold things.

Regards,

Denise