[Nfb-krafters-korner] more picture info

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Sep 22 17:47:41 UTC 2011

OK I found out what PIAF is.  By the way in case anyone wants to know  P I
A F stands for pictures in a flash.  The machine that basically  produces
this is a heating unit.  The price for it is $1399 plus $45  shipping.  This
only can produce black and white photos.  That is what  I was told by a
company that sells these babies.  Professor Baldwin also  mentioned that the
paper used to produce these graphics with this cost 80 cents  per sheet.

So that is that information for us.