[Nfb-krafters-korner] Part I - Published

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Thu Sep 22 21:01:04 UTC 2011

For anyone interested in learning how to be a professional exhibiting artist, I have begun my series of articles. I published the first one today on my blog. More will be following in the weeks ahead.  I hope to take away themystery of how artists exhibit their work in exhibitions. I begin Step ONE today with this article.

http://walkingbyinnervision.blogspot.com/2011/09/how-to-begin-your-art-career.html

This will be a JOURNEY to SUCCESS based on a career of over 35 years of art exhibitons all over the world. I hope you enjoy reading it and I hope it will hwlp YOU to move forward with your own art making if you choose to do that, too.

Lynda Lambert
104 River Road
Ellwood City, PA 16117

724 758 4979