[Nfb-krafters-korner] suggestion for a cheaper way of doing it

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Fri Sep 23 12:08:02 UTC 2011

The attatchment on the e-mail, sent by David Andrews, had instructions.  I am trying to get my hands on that file, to get some understanding how and what this program can do.
I have some sight, but if someone is totally blind, how does the person know what he is drawing if the image is displayed on the screen, before embossing.  I would think, you would have to see what the cursor is creating on the screen of your computer.  If magnified, I think I might be able to do this on a simple design.
My other idea would be that it can translate scanned drawings.
Looking forward to the discussion.

Terry P.