[Nfb-krafters-korner] pressure and things

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 07:42:51 UTC 2011

It sounds like what Joyce has might be similar, but with raised letters instead of Braille. We had one of those when I was a kid, and I remember them being pretty similar to the Braille ones, except the label cutter was a separate little lever.

Terrence

Twitter: www.twitter.com/LandrasGembar
Skype: LandrasPhaelan
Words with Friends ID: terrencevak