[Nfb-krafters-korner] pressure and things

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Sep 26 11:19:05 UTC 2011

Joyce;
Dimo tape usually has a piece of tape holding it closed.  Feal for the ridge where the edge of the tape is.  Shortly after that, you should find the tape, either direction.  Sometimes the tape will split.  Make sure you get it all off.
Let me know if you need to know how to put it in the labeler.

Terry P.