[Nfb-krafters-korner] pressure and things

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Sep 26 17:50:58 UTC 2011

Terrence is correct I am using the one that has Large letters.  The  tape
is 1 inche wide so the letters are nice and big.  I do have a Braille
labeler, too, but then you have to be sure you are holding it in the right
direction so you need to mark the card.  Since it is one Letter that I want  to
mark A, B,C,D, I figured the large letter labeler would be my best bet.

In a message dated 9/26/2011 3:47:06 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,