[Nfb-krafters-korner] A facebook question

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Tue Sep 27 11:59:05 UTC 2011

Cindy,
When I teach the clay classes I would like to put an album on the page. It
will contain step by step photos and a detailed description so that people
can go back after the class is over and review or use my notes to continue
to make the objects we did in class.  Can I do this?  I thought I would do
it just like I create a photo album, and then under each picture of each
step in the process, that is where I will put in the verbal description.

I want to be sure students can have the information after our class ends and
I thought this would be the easiest way to do it.

If I cannot do it on the KK site, then I can do it on my own river rosd
studio site.  This is my way of giving people the notes they need as follow
up to my classes.

What do you think?
Lynda River Woman