[Nfb-krafters-korner] A facebook question

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 14:45:01 UTC 2011

Linda, notes would be useful for everyone, but pictures will not be useful
to those who don't do things visually.  I don't think some of us have
software that will show pictures.  Is it possible to put the notes up
without the pictures. I hate to increase the work of it, but pictures just
will make access much more difficult for some of us.  Of course, there are
some who will very much appreciate the pictures.

I once tried to deal with My Pictures to sort a bunch connected with an
event I work on.  I had to get help to identify each picture separately, and
then I had to get help to describe the pictures, too.  The next year I
delegated the whole thing.

Ramona