[Nfb-krafters-korner] Using braille in crafts,

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Sep 27 16:01:01 UTC 2011

Diane, our treasurer made pins that we sold at the National Convention out
of ceramic clay.  I am bad as I can't remember what the pin was, but she
took clay and In Braille put NFB on it.  She had done 2 different pins and  I
am not sure, but one of them were 2 hands and the Braille was "Hand Made"
on  it.  We had her make 1 style for each year on our completion of the first
 and second year of NFB Krafters Division.  The third year we sold what we
had left of both of the pins.

She fired them and I believe painted them.

In a message dated 9/27/2011 2:15:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,