[Nfb-krafters-korner] Need a Knit together

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Sep 28 21:43:07 UTC 2011

Some folks show up and do exactly that, work on their own projects and chit
 chat.  It is just a friendly get together.  No one is teaching  anything
at one of these in the past.  We usually use a pattern found on  the internet
and folks can get it themselves, but we do have someone read it for  those
who would like to work it up.

You should come to one of them and you can do whatever you want.  I  will
pick out a date and post it.  Not sure if Cindy will be able to get it  up on
our calendar as her Dad is in the hospital.

We send all our thoughts and wishes to her.

In a message dated 9/28/2011 5:10:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,