[Nfb-krafters-korner] Working with cotton

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 02:07:36 UTC 2012

I agree with the others.  I have used a cotton blend and it worked up  so
beautiful and soft, but I would stay away from using 2 different types of
yarn in one project.  If you had 2 colors of the same yarn it might work a
lot better for you.  The poly and cotton blend didn't have much if any
shrinkage that I could tell.

In a message dated 3/31/2012 1:13:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,