[Nfb-krafters-korner] bookshairFW: craft books

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Apr 3 19:28:12 UTC 2012

David;
Is there a source that gives an explination of all the file types and what equipment they work on.  I am starting some refresher Jaws training and I want to get this down load and file type, under my belt.  Since I am starting with the NLS player, what can I download onto a thumb drive or cartrage and be able to play on the NLS player

-----Original Message-----?  What format are the braille moniter and kurzweil books in, that they will play on the NLS player.  I was given some of each and can play both, on a thumb drive, on the player.
The other 2 players, besides the stream, do they have all this complex folder structure, like the stream.  That is why I never got efficient with the stream.
Thanks for any help, David or anyone who has a compact explination for me.
I am talking about mp3, brl, brf, e-book, dazy,...

Terry P.