[Nfb-krafters-korner] NLS Player capabilities

Neva Fairchild nevafairchild at verizon.net
Tue Apr 3 22:13:44 UTC 2012

On your NLS player, you can play books downloaded from BARD from a thumb
drive, or if you create a folder named audio+podcasts and put MP3 files in
that folder, your player will see them as books too. They can be music, or
anything just so it is an in MP3 file. You can have multiple sub folders on
the thumb drive for NLS books, but only one audio+podcasts folder containing
as many subfolders as you want. If you have the advanced player you can move
from folder to folder within audio+podcasts but with the basic player, you
will have to listen in order or move with fast forward and rewind. That is
why I traded mine in on the advanced player through my library. I love it.
You can move much easier within a book.

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039