[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pompom Makers and Flower Loom

Carolyn Ranker csranker at cox.net
Wed Apr 4 14:22:23 UTC 2012

    Hi Terry,

I just got the items from Amazon yesterday.  I’m going over to Jeanie’s house on the 19th of this month and Lisa is going to help us figure this stuff out with the instructions.
Terri Nettles already knows how to make the pompoms with the makers, and I think Jeanie just learned it, so they love it and I can’t wait to learn it.
A friend of mine in some knitting groups has said, however, that very few people add pompoms to things any more.  It’s not as popular as it used to be.
And I’m interested in learning to make the flowers from the loom.
Blessings,
Carolyn