[Nfb-krafters-korner] An Easter craft

Diane dianefilipe at comcast.net
Wed Apr 4 14:35:49 UTC 2012

I hesitated to tell y'all about the new craft I did this Easter, as I wanted
to give my best friend Linda A one, but as I have had a wicked cold since
last Thursday, I will not be able to see her before Easter, so here it goes.

I receive Craft Gossip every morning in my e-mail and one of the crafts was
fabric carrotts.
I ordered an orange jelly roll, from my favorite place (discountsewing
supplies) found some green fabric for the green carrott tops and went to
town.

I do not have a sewing machine so did it by hand, cutting out 2 sides of the
orange fabric in a triangle, sewing them together, turning and instead of
stuffing with fiberfill, I used plastic trash bags!

Anyway, that's it in a nutshell, maybe I can teach it next spring.

By the way, Happy Easter Linda!
Diane