[Nfb-krafters-korner] Saturday class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Apr 4 22:34:30 UTC 2012

Saturday classes will have to be limited to my schedule.  I have NFB
Chapter meetings on the third Saturday of the month.  I scheduled a  Saturday
class in May I believe on the first Saturday.  As far as time  goes, it is
scheduled for 2 pm Eastern time.  I am was trying to get this  Fun Making Soap
class scheduled for a Saturday and at a time that we could get a  member
living in South Africa to join us.

In order to do a class in late afternoon, I am unsure if you are talking
about late afternoon on the East Coast or West coast, you need to clarify
that  for me.  I do go out with my husband on Saturday evenings so I am not
available to late on Saturdays.

We have a lot of holidays on the weekends between May and June and then
Convention so basically Saturday classes are out until after that.

In a message dated 4/4/2012 4:54:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,