[Nfb-krafters-korner] Saturday class

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Wed Apr 4 08:51:50 UTC 2012

Joyce,

I'm so sorry it took me this long to respond.  I had a computer problem in
which I couldn't respond to e-mails.  My husband Adam was able to fix it so
I could e-mail again.  then, I temporarily lost this e-mail.  Now, I can
respond.  I don't have a problem with Saturday classes but I'd prefer them
on the first or fourth Saturday or on the third Saturday in the late
afternoon.  I think it's a great idea, especially for us on the west coast.

Regards,

Denise