[Nfb-krafters-korner] mock crochet stitch for looms

Tanya Wheatley blind_quilter at msn.com
Thu Apr 12 01:19:18 UTC 2012

Hi Henry,

I know of no cast ons using the U-wrap or flat knit stitches. My preferred
cast on method is my version of the crochet cast on. LOL! This stitch would
not be good used in double knitting. I will do some searching around to see
if I can find any mock crochet stitches for the double rakes. I am planning
another class teaching some double knit stitches so please be patient!

Tanya