[Nfb-krafters-korner] You promised...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Apr 11 01:56:55 UTC 2012

Now all you folks that had talked about giving a Christmas class in August
I am asking you to form a line.  No pushing and shoving now.  Just  send me
an email with what day of the week in August and time if other then 8 pm
you would be willing to teach your class.  Put the name of the class day of
the week, how many classes  and time in an email [Do Not Send it to this
List] and send it to:
_Blindhands at aol.com_ (mailto:Blindhands at aol.com)

If there is any particular dates or weeks in August that you can not do a
class let me know and I will start the booking.  We want to have all the
Christmas in August Classes posted to the website by Convention in August.