[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting with wire and beads on a loom update

Neva Fairchild nevafairchild at verizon.net
Fri Apr 13 17:13:35 UTC 2012

I learned to work with wire and beads just last night and an important tool
is a pair of nylon head pliers to gently smooth the crimps out of wire. I
also broke my wire, but it was close enough to the end that I was able to
finish. My friend who taught me this pattern is going to help me buy a pair
of these special pliers so I can make more of this bracelet. When I have it
really solid in my mind, I will teach a class for those interested. It's not
cheap, the supplies for this bracelet were $20 and I still don't know how
much the pliers will be, but they are a must.

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039