[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loops & ThreadsT Country

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Apr 16 19:26:51 UTC 2012

Thanks for the imfo.  As of now, it seams to be cheaper than the thick and quick, but I think it is a bit thinner.  They have some dark brown that should go with the oatmeal from thick and quick.  After convention, I will see how mixing the two, works.  The yellow they have, sure would make a pretty flower!

Cathy, did I read, that you or someone said the flower loom comes in different shapes?  So far I have only seen the round.  That would be neet for different flowers

Terry P.