[Nfb-krafters-korner] classes

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Apr 15 17:34:17 UTC 2012

We have had a down time for classes at Krafters Korner and things seem to
have been starting up a bit.  So everyone will have some new classes with
new teachers and our reliable teachers that come up with different things to
teach us and let us try out.

It is much better for each and everyone to purchase the supplies and work
along with the teacher when the class is going on.  That way if you have a
question, don't understand by the words what your fingers are doing, this is
how  you will learn it.  Our teachers are very helpful and so are the other
 students in your class.  I tend to like to ask lots of questions so I have
 a clear picture in my mind of what is going on.

Some of our teachers provide notes and directions,  some we have a
recording, but if you don't sit back and work with the supplies and you want to
give it a try later, it is so much better having everyone right there to
comment  and help you out.