[Nfb-krafters-korner] class responds to sign up

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Apr 15 17:50:56 UTC 2012

Our classes are posted to the list and _www.KraftersKorner.org_
(http://www.KraftersKorner.org)  at least a month  prior to the beginning of a class.
That is done in order to schedule  classes, prepare website for class notice
and sign up and for people to purchase  their supplies.  Phone numbers are
not sent out to the students until a few  days prior to the beginning of
your class.  We do have a cut off time for  sign up on each class and I try to
send the teacher the class list with her  class phone number information a
week before the class begins.  I advise  the teacher send out this
information around 4 days prior to the class unless  they have directions with
homework they want done prior to the class.

I will take students in if they sign up after deadline date, but there is
no guarantee  they will get the phone number in time for the class if they
wait too long.

We don't have any classes this coming week, but we do have a Monday Night
Chat.