[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting with wire and beads on a loom update

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Apr 16 18:50:51 UTC 2012

Maybe I might try it with thicker wire.  My friends suggested adding beads at the ends of my eye chords.
The also have leather and thicker chord that might work and the chord comes in colors.  Has anyone ever made a necklace from yarn and beads?  This sounds kind of chalanging, after convention!

Terry P.