[Nfb-krafters-korner] using a beading needle

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Fri Apr 20 06:37:27 UTC 2012

Hi Neva, what a great idea. I'm sure a piece of one of those magnetic sheets
will work great for keeping small metal objects in their place. I actually
saw a piece somewhere around my house a few days ago. Now to just find it?
(grin)
Lindy

Find PRACTICAL PRODUCTS on FACEBOOK:
http://www.facebook.com/practicalproducts