[Nfb-krafters-korner] SEWING MACHINE

Jewell Boll jjboll at excel.net
Sat Apr 21 15:25:07 UTC 2012

    I just learned something about threading my sewing machine which must be
threaded from the front to the back.  It is very difficult because there
isn't a lot of room for my hands.  someone told me of a dental floss
threaderd.  It is a piece of thin plastic which has a loop on one end and
the tip of the opposite end is very stiff.  With this type of threader, I
put the thread in the loop and then insert the stiff end into the eye of the
needle from the front.  Then I pull the whole thing through the eye of the
needle.  For me it works beautifully. You can buy these dental floss
threader anywhere and they come in a pack of about 40 for under a dollar.

Jewell