[Nfb-krafters-korner] requesting tips or good resources on making puppets please.

Raquel Vega diva_bear at pacbell.net
Sun Apr 22 19:59:11 UTC 2012

Hi, Just thought to share.I’m like a big kid! So threw the years I collect puppets, marionettes, and trains. When I used to volunteer at hosssssspice,along with my music I used to take my puppets.People seemed to love it.
A lot of the books and resources I found on how to make them had a lot of pictures.
it’s more written instruction I’m looking for. I was wondering if anyone else new of a good place to look.
I found this website that’s sells them, but they are updating their resource section.
www.thepuppetstore.com
Thanks

Raquel Missy, the Diva Bear Rapunzel
"We start out with the answers, and we end up with the questions."--Karen Carpenter, 1950-1983, American Musician