[Nfb-krafters-korner] another disastrous craft show

Charlotte sirius_black at comcast.net
Sun Apr 22 22:03:39 UTC 2012

Well, I'm back from another craft show, if you could call it that. There
were people there, and I understand if you don't have a lot of money.
But I'm sorry boys and girls, that's not my fault. This one lady had the
nerve to come right out and ask me, "You got anything for a dollar?" I
wanted to say, no, because this ain't the dollar store, but ladies I
kept my tongue in check. lol Sorry about the rant, but I hope you all
get a bit of a chuckle. I'm going to bed now.
Charlotte

--
Skype Name: MidnightPixie2
If you're a crafter looking to advertise your wares, or you're looking to buy handmade items, then join my group. Send a blank email to HandmadeSellNTrade-subscribe at yahoogroups.com