[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tanya's Stretchy Bind Off for Looms

Carolyn Ranker csranker at cox.net
Tue Apr 24 14:16:58 UTC 2012

I found that I already had these instructions from a previous email Tanya had sent
to Blindcraft.
When it says sew up and down, it just means to pass the needle behind the
loop on the peg. You skip the first peg, which is where your working yarn
is. You go to the second peg and run the yarn under the loop from the bottom
of the peg to the top and pull the yarn all the way through. You then go
back to the first peg, where the working yarn started at and run the needle
under the loop going down, again pulling the yarn all the way through. Now
go to the third peg and run the needle under the loop from the bottom to the
top and pull yarn all the way through. Now go back to the second peg and run
the needle under the loop from the top to the bottom. You continue to do
this all the way across.
Using this method of removal, it will stretch so your end should be the same
as the beginning on any project. I am going to give it a try as soon as I