[Nfb-krafters-korner] stretch bracelet help needed

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 02:59:18 UTC 2012

Hi Charlotte and all,

Thanks so much for the class Charlotte,

I have my bracelet made but... It won't stay knotted. I tried knotting it
four times you suggested, then tried knotting it in four different ways, but
the stretch cord is so slippery that the knots just come right out!  ugg!
Any particular knot you find that you use that does not immediately untie
itself?  I may have to resort to that glue suggestion, but I don't like
glue, so hope I don't have to resort to that.

I have enough beads to make several more bracelets once I have this knotty
problem resolved.

Thanks, Cathy