[Nfb-krafters-korner] New to the list and help with knitting machines please.

Donna Slater donnaslater356 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 12:56:09 UTC 2012

Hi

I’m Donna from England. Many of you will know me from other lists. I have taken up loom knitting and needle knitting since I am currently having major health problems which mean I am spending a lot of time immobile both in hospital and at home. A lady from another list has just sent me a Bond Knitting Machine. She can’t help me with instructions, and so I was wondering if ther is anyone on this list who is blind and who uses a bond knitting machine? If so, I know I’m asking a huge favour at the outset, but I would love to hear from anyone who can help me even to set up the machine and start knitting with it. I’m not sure if it’s something which is practical for me to do or which I will pursue ultimately, but I’d love to give it a go if at all possible.

I can be contacted via email at
donnaslater356 at gmail.com
or via skype at
donnaslater356
.

I look forward to being a member of this list and to contributing as and when I can. I just wish I could take your classes, but I guess time differences and phone bills might prevent this (smile).

Thanks again for any help anyone can give.

With best regards

Donna