[Nfb-krafters-korner] Love it!

Tanya Wheatley blind_quilter at msn.com
Thu Apr 26 22:39:15 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Giving an update on the loom I made. I have cast on all 25 pegs and have
about 5 inches knit. I love it! It is 3/8 inch gauge, which would be
considered extra small or small gauge and is equal to size 7 or 8 knitting
needles. The fabric is nice and solid and I love it!

Now to figure out how to get my hands on those metal pegs with the grooves
and some wood to attempt to make my own loom about 24 inches long. My
brother-in-law has the tools needed to make them, if I can just get the
supplies!

Tanya