[Nfb-krafters-korner] tunisian class, cast

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Apr 26 22:42:13 UTC 2012

Mel, warm smile, I got the free book from Interweave on Tunisian and it was
a mess with no spaces between the words. I pain stakingly fixed the book. I
downloaded other free books and they were fine. The descriptions were pretty
good. It is better if you have an idea how to do the stitches, but passable
descriptions.

The description of broomstick lace the other day in the newsletter was very
good.

Oh by the way, smile, I am out of the cast on my wrist and typing with both
hands, smile.

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com