[Nfb-krafters-korner] So glad to have this family

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Thu Apr 26 23:10:32 UTC 2012

Hi there Family,
We appreciate all the good wishes and prayers. Things are improving for Dan.

They are baby steps but that is what we needed at first. He is still in i c u but what a wonderful place to be if you are in the hospital. The nurses have time for each person, including me. But the best thing is that Dan's lung doctor, who is great, has his station right outside Dan's door. And he is working the floor for ten more days.

We  are hoping to have Dan home by then.

Oh, the knot? I was at the jewelry making shop in town a few weeks ago. Wait, more like a month, I think I have lost time.

Anyway, The little girls and I made stretch bracelets and they used a simple knot and the trick is to pull it hard. So maybe a bit of extra cord on each end will make that easier and then cut it short. I wish my beads by the knot had a big enough hole to stick the ends in. But I used small beads on both sides.
Henrietta