[Nfb-krafters-korner] Plextalk pocket portable player

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 30 16:34:12 UTC 2012

Hi all, I would be lost without my Book Port Plus. I read books and take
important notes with it. I have used it in my krafter's guild during
meetings and all over the place from work all the way to leasure activities
and everything inbetween. If anyone were to order a Book Port Plus, you have
to order it from APH who is the only company who carries them.
Kendra Schaber