[Nfb-krafters-korner] Terry B.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Aug 1 23:20:31 UTC 2012

You can not see your own post due to your email service.  I think you  can
try changing something.  Not sure  in where you signed up for our  list or
something in your email service.

Come on folks help me here.  I don't know.  There is also  something you
need to do if you want your last email that you are answering to  be at the
bottom of your email.

I know I am not a very good help here.

if it

In a message dated 8/1/2012 5:02:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,