[Nfb-krafters-korner] Going as a vendor to craft shows, farmer's markets, ETC independently

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 17:03:31 UTC 2012

Hi,

I know I'm only beginning/exploring, but as part of my process of
exploration I'm wondering if anyone has any tips about going to craft fairs,
craft shows, farmer's markets, flea markets, ETC independently? I know it's
probably more fun to go with friends, but when that's not possible I'd like
some ideas please. I have gone to local homeschool events and set up a booth
for my private voice studio, so I'm familiar with paying a booth fee,
advertising, ETC.

Also, any good pricing tips or any items you find sell well during certain
times of year would be greatly appreciated. Basicly, any tips on this matter
would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance, and have a great week!

In Christ, Miranda